Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How Much?

Options
  • 12-02-2005 5:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭

Selling my dads honda accord

The usual silver 1.8LS (i think, I haven't got the full specs yet) model that all the punters have. 2001, roughly 60k on the clock... Perfect condition, ex-company car

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭$lash

Its worth 11-12k..

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I would take a guess at €12.5k to €13k depending on condition.

The S has air con, the LS has air con + electric sunroof and the SE has climate control + leather.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

just checked it's 1.8i SE but not leather seats
    checked carzone.ie, going for 15-16

I don't expect to get that though considering mileage
    It is perfect nick though

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

My mistake it is the 2.0i SE which had the leather. I always liked the Accord and had a 94 2.0i LS many years ago. Great car and never let me down, had a 100k on the clock when it was sold. Wasn't too gone on the looks of the later model like your father's. But the new one looks the business, I'd love one but I have no need for a 2 litre car these days, besides the other half would kill me if I forked out over €30k on a car.

Advertisement