Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Larf!!!!! Bar joke

Options
  • 04-05-2001 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭

A man walks into a bar, and says ouch tongue.gif jokin.. now the real joke.

A husband and his wife walk into a bar and sit down, the man goes off to get two pints for him and his wife, and comes back to find his wife is missing. So he waits 10 or so minz and there is still no sign of her. So he starts on her pint. Another 10 minz go by and hes finished her pint too. So he goes up to the bar to get another pint for himself, as he returnes with his pint his wife is sitting there with a smug grin on her face.
    "Where is my pint" she askes, "I drank it coz you were away for like, 10 hours!!!" he replies, "Wait here and ill go get ya one now". So hes at the bar gettin the pint and a man walks up to him and says in a strong Dub Accent "Here mister, your wife has a prawn stuck in here pu$$y!!". The husband looks at him and says "What the Fu<k are you on m8y", the other man says "im fu<kin serious man she has a prawn in here pu$$y".
    So the two men get the wife and thrown her into the toilets, bend her over, lift the scirt, and the husband say "Now where the Fu<k is this prawn!!", and the other man points and says "Look there it is", the husband says "Thats not a prawn thats her clitorus" and the man replies "Ohhh well excuse me!! it tastes like prawn!"

Advertisement