Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More from The U.S of A

Options
  • 03-05-2001 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭

A Los Angeles man stole a steamroller and led police on a five mile an hour chase, until an officer jumped on board and finally bought the vehicle to a standstill. The man later explained his behaviour by saying he was tired of walking.

A Bronx company is marketing ZooDoo, plant fertiliser that they describe as 'donated by refined Bronx Zoo animals.'

Police in Dayton, Ohio, were reported to be searching for a man described as 'middle-aged' and 'flabby', who had gained entry to various all-female groups, including a women's college, by claiming he was a freelance male stripper. Once inside he had taken off his clothes, covered himself with baby lotion and fondled himself in front of the women present.

Antonio Gonzalez of New York won the 'Biggest ****roach' contest at Philadelphia Zoo with a two-inch specimen. At a similar contest in New York, several contestants were disqualified when Judges discovered that pieces of various ****roaches had been glued together to make larger ones.
    (Just coz I love the way its censored)

Larry Quick, 25 , was charged with robbery at Keego Harbor, Michigan. After robbing a waterfront restaurant , he tried to swim away with the money, but got into difficulties and had to be rescued by members of restaurant staff.

In Corbin, Kentucky, a mother and her two grown-up children were held for observation in August when the body of a third daughter was found decomposed in a bedroom of their house. The mother said she had not realised the daughter was dead until her body started to turn black. Neighbours had been avoiding the family for several years, ever since they turned all the furniture upside-down and removed all the glass from their windows.

Yvonne Bell, 39, was dismissed as the director of the Canton, Ohio, drug prevention programme after failing cocaine tests. She had volunteered to take the tests to lend credibility to the programme.

For a mere $10,000 (plus optional extras ) Animal Manors of New York will undertake to build your dog a kennel which is an exact replica of your house.

Because New York City crack dealers refuse to take $1 bills, local tradespeople operate a brisk business exchanging $5 bills for six single dollars.

A six- foot- three man tried to rob the same bank in Arlington, Virginia, twice in a four hour period. On both occasions he put the money in a bag, along with an exploding dye pack that coats the money in coloured dust. Both times the dye exploded just outside the bank, scaring the robber and both times he left empty handed.

wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Doc (edited 03-05-2001).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

It would be unfair to say all Americans are stupid, but... I can't think of a way to finish this sentance.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Because New York City crack dealers refuse to take $1 bills, local tradespeople operate a brisk business exchanging $5 bills for six single dollars.</font>

LMAO biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Doc:
    In Corbin, Kentucky, a mother and her two grown-up children were held for observation in August when the body of a third daughter was found decomposed in a bedroom of their house. The mother said she had not realised the daughter was dead until her body started to turn black. Neighbours had been avoiding the family for several years, ever since they turned all the furniture upside-down and removed all the glass from their windows.

[This message has been edited by Doc (edited 03-05-2001).]
    </font>

LOL, wan wan wan biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Lucy_la_morte:
    J'adore richindub2 mais pas le Spam.
    0o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭frood4t2

I hate America! I live with these people in my country! Kill em all!
    frood4t2

frood4t2
    3stooges@mags.net

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

i made a site about them tis www.damnyanks.com sorry if thats an advertisment boards.ie ppl just thought since its relevant to the topic it would be ok

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

Thats all fine and dandy but could you edit the "By Steven" frown.gif part on your The things some people do to By Doc After all it is just my posts wink.gif

Advertisement