Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Insurance, what's this Tesco option like?

Options
  • 12-02-2005 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭

Despite turning 30 last month :eek: I'm still getting insurance quotes too saucy for my liking.

What's this new Tesco Car Insurance option like does anyone know? I think they're running it in conjunction with Hibernian, but does that mean the cost will be less than going direct to Hibernian themselves?

Here's a link , it doesn't seem to be advertised/linked to from the Tesco homepage.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭samo

I noticed the Hibernian link there alright, quote I got online was more expensive than Hibernian though unless you factor in the clubcard points ;)

I only noticed it was in conjucntion with Hibernian when a popup was blocked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭wrafter

Right. There's a few lines of text down the bottom of the page at the URL given above referring to Haddington Road - Hib's HQ.

I'm surprised to hear it was a more expensive option, Clubcard aside. Anyone else do better?

I see they've also got a car running cost calculator on there too, reason to give me more headaches! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

link anyone? where is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭wrafter

D!ve^Bomb! wrote:
    link anyone? where is it?
    That's an impressive saving Ficus, very impressive. I'll take a look myself now.

Here's a link D1VeBomb (hell that's a hard name to type!): http://www.tesco.ie/finance/carinsurance/index1.html

Advertisement