Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo DS Skin

Options
  • 13-02-2005 12:16am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭

This might be of intrest to some as its a little different to the uasual sig or banner requests.

This site makes skins for everything from GBA's to Cars. What intrerests me is the Nintendo DS skins and the fact that you can design your own using their Photoshop Template.

So why not throw your creative talents and skills at designing some NDS skins. You might even make some money out of it (the site is looking for designers and pays a 10% royalty on designs). There's a growing number of Boarders who have NDS's and im intrested in getting a skin (if one takes my fancy) so you may get to see it in the flesh!

Im going to have a go my self but I have to be honest im pretty **** when it comes to design and getting ideas...

Some of the ones from the site I liked:

ds-cfw-470.jpg
    ds-cow-470.jpg
    ds-retroi-470.jpg
    ds-ucamo-470.jpg

Advertisement