Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nine Inch Nails: New album sound clip / track list

Options
  • 13-02-2005 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭

Dunno how many NIN fans we have in here, but a tracklist for their new album With Teeth was posted on nin.com yesterday:

http://www.nin.com/current/index.html

That link also has a link to a 30 second teaser of the album.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Cheers plazzTT, sounds good. Now all we need is for an Irish gig date to be announced.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

Yes, thats what I'm waiting for too. I was very disappointed when Rammstein overlooked us (again), but NIN playing here would definately make up for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

yeah no rammstein is such a bitch (again), but as you said NIN would be more then adequate :p

album is shaping up to be something special...

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭kencleary

What does that date at the end of the clip mean? I'm its march rather than may :)

It's March, due on the 5th.

• Advertisement

that's what i thought too. "yay a march date", but alas, it's may. we'll get a single in march though, probably (to coencide with the tour)

Just checking now, unfortunately you're right :(. Ah well, at least we get it a day before America :D

Looks like the new single, "The Hand That Feeds", has been played on at least 3 radio stations in the US on Friday. An mp3 recording should be out sometime today (Saturday).

Hard to get news on it, the echoingthesound forum is dead under the load, and their IRC channel is full.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

*chuckles gleefully at the thoughts of a new NIN album*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

plazzTT wrote:
    Looks like the new single, "The Hand That Feeds", has been played on at least 3 radio stations in the US on Friday. An mp3 recording should be out sometime today (Saturday).

Hard to get news on it, the echoingthesound forum is dead under the load, and their IRC channel is full.

Yea it's been leaked... quite catchy, considering it's NIN.

• Advertisement

the song was stolen from the video shoot. some covert operatives stole it i'm sure (i.e. 15 year old grips)... apparently the quality isn't too great.. but the single is released soon anyway..

A low quality (possibly radio) rip of "The Hand That Feeds" and a 320K MP3 high quality rip of "The Line Begins To Blur" have leaked. I haven't heard either yet, but they are both meant to sound very good indeed.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

ohhhh, tingle tingle!!!

I played that 30 second clip about 20 times, its very little, but it sounds good!!!

Fingers crossed for an Irish gig, the album is top of my list for new releases this year!

edit: Just heard a really, really bad mp3 of The Hand That Feeds, it was recorded off an American radio station, hard to give a full review of it, but it sounds good... you need to hear a hi-def version of it, given how much there is to a NIN song. Saying that it does sound different to older stuff, about as different as The Fragile does to TDS. If this is a real version (and not a very good fake) then think of something like No You Dont with less static :D.
    I look forward to hearing the album as a whole! (5 mins away from having The LIne Begins to Blur!! <
    was a fake, think it was Ramstein or some German industrial band)

flogen

A new track's been leaked, "Getting Smaller" at -ape. Apparently the forthcoming single.

S'ok.

Thanks for the heads up, PiE.

Quote from a NIN forum about this:
    my friend is a valet at an exclusive restaurant in LA. Last night Trent pulled up with some chick and my friend took Trents car. He looked in the glove comp and found a CD that said GETTING SMALLER MASTERED REF on it. He "borrowed" it while Trent was eating and ripped it, and now it's on P2P. I am NOT going to send this file to anyone, so don't ask! I just wanted to let you know its out there and will probably be all over soon.....
    I don't know if this is really how it leaked or not.

I doubt it :)

Advertisement