Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

site stats query

Options
  • 13-02-2005 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

you're probably giving it the whole 'eyes up to heaven' bit on reading this but........

......how do you check site stats, primarily site hits, through your admin page on a blacknight hosted site?
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

If it's on one of the older servers the stats are in:
    http://yourdomain.tld/stats

On any of the servers running DirectAdmin you have two options:

If you are NOT using Awstats choose "Site Summary / Statistics / Logs" which is at the top right of your control panel.
    Then simply click on the domain name that you want to view webalizer stats for.

If you are using Awstats choose "AwStats Statistics" under "advanced options", which is down the bottom right of your control panel.

If you aren't using Awstats already I would recommend that you do, as it gives much better information than webalizer.

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Chunks

thanks mate, appreciate it, i knew it was something simple like that

You're welcome :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,240 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Hi, just wondering is it possible to add a password to awstats?

I tried password protecting the /awstats/ folder but it didn't give me a login screen, just a permission denied message?

Sleepy - it can be done.

If you contact our support desk they'll be able to point you in the right direction.

Regards

Michele

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,240 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Logged a ticket with support but I've yet to hear anything back?

Email me directly and I'll look into it for you
    michele@blacknight.ie

Advertisement