Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

joke :) (nothing more than)

Options
  • 04-05-2001 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭

i just gotta put up a disclamer for all my jokes coz peeps may take it wrong.

3 gays in a bed all asleep.
    The next morning they wake up and the 1st gay on the outside says "I Had a great dream last night". The others say "ohh please tell me" . So he continues and says "in my dream i got a ****!!" the guy on the far side of the bed shouts out "I had that same dream honey!!" and waves his wrist.
    he guy in the middle looks all sad. The two on the out side say "Whats wrong?"
    he replies "No fair, you all got nice dreams and i get a dream where im rowing a boat"

tongue.gif tee hee

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

lol biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭cueball

Tut Tut ice you ruined a good english man, irish man, and scottish man joke there

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

Let me guess, the english man is in the middle tongue.gif

Advertisement