Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comeback Of The Year

Options
  • 03-05-2001 7:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭

A Irish school teacher reminds her class of tomorrow's final exam.

"Now class, I won't tolerate any excuses for you not being there tomorrow. I might consider a nuclear attack or a serious personal injury or illness, or a death in your immediate family - but that's it, no other excuses whatsoever!"

A smart-**** in the back of the room raises his hand and asks,

"What would you say if tomorrow I said I was suffering from complete and utter sexual exhaustion?"

The entire class does its best to stifle their laughter and snickering. When silence is restored, the teacher smiles sympathetically at the student, shakes her head, and sweetly says,

"Well, I guess you'd have to write the exam with your other hand."

Damn it Jim, im a doctor, not a Beefy King !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Ralthor

ROFLMAO !!!

Sounds about right :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 838 ✭✭✭[IAR]Nevermind

lol , class

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

waahh ha, touché smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

LOL, very good smile.gif

Originally posted by Lucy_la_morte:
    J'adore richindub2 mais pas le Spam.
    0o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

LMAO HA HA HA, actually sounds like sumtin i heard in physics class one time (oh the good old days of secondary!) biggrin.gif

"just because ur not paraniod, doesn't mean they're not after u!"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Oh, Nice one. Take it Pe0n student type..... wait a minute aren't I one of them.

John

Advertisement