Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Unable to load website.

• 13-02-2005 3:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭

I'm not sure if this is appropriate here, but I suspect it's a windows issue.

Anyway, I seem to have a great deal of difficulty accessing rte's website. I can get into the main page without difficulty, but whenever I try to access the news section, for example, the top banner loads but nothing else. I've tried loading up the site in IE6, Opera 7.11, and Firefox 1.0 but receive the same result every time.

It appears in Opera to hang while making a request to ad2.doubleclick.net (or one of those evil ad servers). I do have an anti-ad script in Firefox, but I doubt that's the issue. If anyone has any thoughts please feel free to enlighten me.

Incidentally, I'm trying to get a hold of the realtime .smil file of last Tuesdays Questions and Answers. If anyone can post up a direct link I would appreciate it. I can load those up without difficulty in Real Alternative.

Comments

Advertisement