Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorola V180

Options
  • 13-02-2005 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭

O2 online have a Motorola V180 for €79 with €80 credit. Seems like a good deal.

Anyone experience of these phones?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭errigal

even more so when you consider you get a 200 euro holiday voucher thrown in.

Whats the catch ?

Even if the phone is ****, cant you upgrade again once the 80 euro credit is used up... (or is there a timeframe when you cant upgrade again?)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Cork

Just saw the offer. Has anybody experience with this phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,667 ✭✭✭maidhc

I bought one, and its lovely.

It is well built, but I can see the black facia on the outside getting scratched to hell. The screen is also better than the v220, it seems to have stronger colours and better contrast.

Outside of that it has excellent reception, the SMS is better than on previous motorolas and its a nice size, but not as small as the v66. It also has a standard USB interface, and its not all that hard to get it to sync with outlook.

I bought it because I needed credit (!), and it should also be mentioned it comes with 100 free texts. However I think will use it instead of my reliable Siemens s45. For the time being at least.

Definately a good phone for someone who wants just 'a phone'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭podge3

Yeah, I got one too. Looks like an excellent phone.

I haven't had a Motorola in years and it looks like the menus have come on in leaps and bounds. The screen seems good too - vibrant colours and good contrast.

For €80, you can't go wrong really. Comes with €80 call credit, 100 free texts and a €200 holiday voucher.

Advertisement