Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Discovery: Taproot

Options
  • 13-02-2005 4:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭

Just listened to poem by taproot, good stuff. Anyone any info in the band?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Oh sweet jesus...

Horrible, horrible stuff. I'd rather stick my genitals in a bees nest than listen to them again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭The Fitz

Oh sweet jesus...

Horrible, horrible stuff. I'd rather stick my genitals in a bees nest than listen to them again.
    is their other stuff really that bad?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

From what I've heard of them, ALL their stuff is really that bad.

ill take your word for it so, just thought poem sounded good. Also heard a band called five pointe O, pretty heavy, sounds alright but the lyrics are crap

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

eh, dont listen to Karl Hungus.
    Each to their own, been following em for a while now, i have to say, welcome is a bit better THAN gift., check out "Mine" , "Everything".

before doing that check out "Again AND Again" from gift. (1st album)

Five Point O , seen them live, not great.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Jesus... heard them about four years ago.

I have some promo cd with songs from the deftones taproot and linkin park someone gave me ages ago and im convinced he must have hated me to inflict that on me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Alexisonfire

Taproot ain't so good but check out Dragged Down its 1 of their best! But Five Pointe O were so ****ing amazin I was in backstage with them when they were here. Pity they broke up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

only like the song poem. unfortunately the rest of the album is upper grade horsesh*t

yeah poem's the tune I heard, love the echo effect in the chorus

Advertisement