Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need cheats?

Options
  • 13-02-2005 4:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭

Hows this for a possible sticky?
    Ask for cheats and see if anyone can help you, any one need help on a game, post here too

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,189 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Why can't they use google and/or gamefaqs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭The Fitz

I dont only mean cheats, if they wana see how others got past certain parts of games ythen post here

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

There's nothing that can't be found on gamefaqs, unless it's a really obscure game that nobody plays. In which case you're on your own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭The Fitz

fair enough

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Creature wrote:
    There's nothing that can't be found on gamefaqs, unless it's a really obscure game that nobody plays. In which case you're on your own.
    If people play it, there's a walkthrough. Even for some of the more obscure games...

• Advertisement

Even dodgy Japanese hentai games? Not that I'd know about that sort of thing...

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Creature wrote:
    Even dodgy Japanese hentai games? Not that I'd know about that sort of thing...
    Using Altavista's traslator, you could translate the Japanese sites into English, and go from there.

Ack I wasn't expecting a serious reply with that one.

Advertisement