Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any fans of Kittie?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

0utshined wrote:
    Wes is back in Limp Bizkit, btw.

NO WAY! he's a great guitarist, and John Otto is great on the drums, but Fred sucks the c0ck!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Ro: maaan! wrote:
    Don't Rock Bitch have a guy in them?

Heh; in them.

Hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Marts wrote:
    oooh oooh, now you stepped over the line! Limp Bizkit! they used to rock! Significant Other and Chocolate Starfish are great albums, but then Wes left and now they are ****e
    limp biskit......
    i cant even put into words how much that fred durst guy sucks. The only reason that band did any good were because of wes and he wasnt that spectacular either

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Ph3n0m wrote:
    ah so does that mean they are bad? I know a fair few people here love Tool - personally I would put them in the same rank as Tool - I think both bands are rubbish - does that mean that Tool are forever known as a rubbish band aswell, because I dont like them.

It cannot be classed as musical ignorance as there is no such bloody thing, as thinking like that leads to the ever wonderful world of music elitism
    No I was just making a simple statement. Calm down Batman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Einst&#252 wrote: »
    No I was just making a simple statement. Calm down Batman.

Batman...Batman....do I look like Batman...shhhh, dont tell anyone but I am really Alfred the Butler - no one ever suspects the butler :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Marts wrote:
    I think they are brilliant, as far as I know, they are the only all female heavy metal band
    From what I recall of them, a couple of the "ladies" looked to have been built from the same template as a 1980s Eastern Bloc female shotputter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Ph3n0m wrote:
    er no, Limp Bizkit have always sucked :D

And how's that any different from me saying that that Kittie are ****?

I have to invoke maddox on this one.
    From the Phrases That Make My Blood Boil page:
    Well that's just your opinion:

opinion1.gif

This one pisses me off just thinking about it. If you slit my throat right now you'd get shot in the eye with boiling blood. Any time you say something sucks around someone who disagrees, they try to validate their taste in ****ty music/movies/clothing by reminding you that you still only speak for yourself, as if their opinions are in jeopardy of being monopolized by your own. Everyone already knows it's my opinion by virtue of the fact that I said it, no need to restate the obvious you dopey twat.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Marts wrote:
    NO WAY! he's a great guitarist, and John Otto is great on the drums, but Fred sucks the c0ck!
    Actually the bassist was quite talented too. Bit of a waste (IMO).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Marts wrote:
    oooh oooh, now you stepped over the line! Limp Bizkit! they used to rock! Significant Other and Chocolate Starfish are great albums, but then Wes left and now they are ****e
    What happened to 3 Dollar Bill Y'all, the only slightly tolerable LB cd?

* I use the term "slightly tolerable" loosely, what I actually mean is "not quite as horrendous as the others"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

Ro: maaan! wrote:
    Don't Rock Bitch have a guy in them?

Heh; in them.

Good one. Where's that rep button when you need it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

And how's that any different from me saying that that Kittie are ****?

Uhm that has nothing to do with the point I was making, I was merely commenting on your statement that all recent posts here have been about ****e music - thats all :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Ph3n0m wrote:
    Uhm that has nothing to do with the point I was making, I was merely commenting on your statement that all recent posts here have been about ****e music - thats all :p

Hmm
    What is it with people posting about **** music like this lately?!

I don't seem to recall saying all recent posts here have been about ****e music.

And it has everything to do with the point you were making, as I called certain music ****, you go on and say words to that affect about limp bizkit. You're just being contradictory.

Advertisement