Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pope joke :D

Options
  • 06-05-2001 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭

The pope in rome is in his BIG bed room in the vatican getting p!ssed off at the way people are living now-a-days. The IRA are bombing and the rebles are freakin out everywhere around the world.
    So he starts to prey to jesus for help, hes all like "ohh lord jesus please help me and me people out we need to stop all the fighting".
    THEN OUTTA NOWHERE BOOOOOOM!!!!! a puff of smoke and when it clears, there stood our lord jesus christ infront of the popes bed.
    The pope fell to his knees and asked for the help in solving the world problems, and they startes to talk
    Jesus :Well what do you want me to do huh?.
    Pope biggrin.gifo a miricle or something cmon that worked a treat 2000 years ago,y not give it a shot
    Jesus:so ehh, what type of miricle you want me to do?
    Pope:I dunno ehh, ohh ohh i got it!! walk on water, AYE that worked a treat!!
    Jesus redface.gifk ill do it. Tommorow i will walk on the water outside the vatican
    so the pope gets on the phone and calls up RTE, ESPN, Sky, you name it, to tell em that Jesus is gonna do a miricle.
    So the next day outside the vatican there is 2 millon people crouded around the fountains waiting on Jesus to arive. Then BOOOOM Jesus arives in a puff of smoke, and he walks to the fountain, steps on the water and walks 10 Ft out into the water... and starts to sink! The crouds start to laugh and Jesus crawls outa the fountains and walks over to the pope.
    Pope:WTF happened there ay???
    Jesus:AY cmon last time i did this i didnt have freakin holes in my feet!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

ur going to be damned for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

smile.gif and for a good cause too smile.gif

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

heh
    it's not *that* bad

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Crappy......

John

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lump:
    Crappy......

John
    </font>

You know its bad when Lump doesn't do

LOL biggrin.gif