Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bank robbery

Options
  • 08-05-2001 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭

true story. really. a guy at work told us this. he said this actually happened in America.

a gang of guys try to rob a bank. they get into the safe, and there's a load of personal safe's there. they pry a few open, and see small bowls of pudding in there. wtf?? they think.

anyway, they decide to eat the pies (leave with something i guess) when they all eat a load of pies, they escape....

the headline on the newspaper the next day reads.......

SPERM BANK ROBBERY

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"
    -Nietzsche

[This message has been edited by smoke-me-a-kipper (edited 08-05-2001).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Schwarzfahren

When I heard this joke it was "small bowls of pudding" they found. "custard" -> OK, since when is spunk yellow? See a doctor : )

"Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est"
    -Francis Bacon
    Schwarzfahren.net

When I heard this joke it was "small bowls of pudding" they found. "custard" -> OK, since when is spunk yellow? See a doctor : )

-Francis Bacon
    Schwarzfahren.net

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

ok, ya happy now. just got a bit mixed up there. ok?

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"
    -Nietzsche

LOL ! smile.gif)
    P.S. Sorry for the Spam. Damn Gremlins!

-Francis Bacon
    Schwarzfahren.net

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Did I send you that or the other way around SF??

Stephen Hawking: "Your idea of a donut shaped universe is intriguing Homer. I may have to steal it"

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

`were the cakes nice?? confused.gif

nesf: Dunno, get between 20-30 FWDS / day ( mostly ****e), hard to remember. I'd check the dusty depths of my archives to resolve this debacle, only I am on the net in College ( studying C - what else?). nesf: Good luck in the C exam tomorrow!

-Francis Bacon
    Schwarzfahren.net

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

which lab??

Advertisement