Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 4 PS2 Competition - any interest?

Options
  • 13-02-2005 11:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭

myself and a friend are running a day long PES tournament in dublin with several playstations, several decent sized tvs and a big screen with prizes for 1st 2nd and 3rd place, if youre interested reply here - we're looking for a minimum of 32 players, entrance fee 15euro

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Where and when?

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

KdjaC wrote:
    Where and when?

kdjac
    ^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

We have one or two places in mind as a venue, all we need is a function room in a pub/hotel in the city centre, we just want to get at least 32 definates before we go booking somewhere, it shouldent be a problem as their must be thousands of pes players in dublin, so if you definately want to participate email me at damocondon@hotmail.com and if you have any mates who you think would definately want to play and be willing to pay the entrance fee* get them to email me too or just send me their names in your own email - spread the word

*the 15euro will go towards renting a function room for the day and for renting equipment we might need (big screen projecter if we cant get one supplied with the venue) and the remainder will be divided out into prize money for the top 3

The rules for the tournament are as follows:

group stages followed by a final knockout tournament

you can choose from any international or club team in the game, excluding classic teams

you can change your team from game to game

Game Settings:

Match time 10 minutes
    Difficulty *****
    Condition excellent (maximum/red)
    3 subs
    Weather sunny

In game settings

Camera type to be decided by both players ie. if your opponent wants to play with a differant camera type than youre used to youll play with a differant angle in each half

Players may only modify formations and strategy before the match, during half time or immediately after a sending off (before play starts)

Three subs allowed during the match, the game can only be paused when the ball is out of play

that about covers it, post any rule suggestions here

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭djfattony2000

I'm deffo on for that. I might know a few people who would be on for it aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

just email your name and your mates names fattony, we just want 32 definates and itll definately go ahead, we only have about 12 so far

• Advertisement
Advertisement