Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Channel 4 (4car) Ultimate car quiz

Options
  • 14-02-2005 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭

I am currently addicted to this and as you can see from my pathetic score, I'm not going to win, so I thought I'd share it with my boards brethren. Several of you are knowledgable petrosexuals and should give the high rollers a run for their money. Watch out for my mate Tufftey who was in the top ten last month, now he's a car nerd....

Give it a go, post your top result - mine is a yawn-inducing 44

'cptr

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

13 \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 65,399 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

A bit lame tbh - I don't care that someone sang "I drove all night" back in the 60s

Also

Q: Why are Metropolitan Police cars now being ordered with silver instead of white paint?

A:

M11
    A38 (M) Aston Expressway
    M25
    M1

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Either someone here broke it or Opera 7.53 wont play ball...:(

Mike.

Advertisement