Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good medium cork area???

Options
  • 14-02-2005 2:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

hello all, does anyone know a good medium and/or psychic in the munster region... cork would be the handiest. i have gone to white :D witch in cobh and was not impressed. i know there s a woman called eileen would lived in clonmel.. anyone know her?? she was incredible but i have no number.. it was years ago
    bye

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 crazyfizz

There's a guy living in Youghal who's quite good. If you're interested let me know and I'll give you his name and number..don't really want to post that up for all..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Frith

hello there, is he billy blake or drake.. not sure which, seventh son of a seventh son. If it's him i was told he was dead!!!! he did palms and tea cups.
    either way ya i would like his number... it's a medium i really want but might go to someone else too. thanks

frith

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 conroycaroline1

Hi - sunstone centre near mitchelstown - spiritual healing, mediumship, card reading, soul retrieval, iet etc...plus courses on psychic skills, spiritual walks etc......087 1220116

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Frith wrote: »
    hello all, does anyone know a good medium and/or psychic in the munster region... cork would be the handiest. i have gone to white :D witch in cobh and was not impressed. i know there s a woman called eileen would lived in clonmel.. anyone know her?? she was incredible but i have no number.. it was years ago
    bye

veronica in blackpool. mostly general readings but s'pose u can be specific n say u want the more mediumship sorta craic.the white witch in cobh aint a medium- shes a psychic/fortune teller. that eileen u mentioned. Would that be eileen bullman? small, slight build,early 50s, blonde hair to shoulders? U could always try carol byrne in wexford, not munster but near enough. Shes a medium. Anway if you want a number for those I can get hold of em for ya and PM them 2 u.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

crazyfizz wrote: »
    There's a guy living in Youghal who's quite good. If you're interested let me know and I'll give you his name and number..don't really want to post that up for all..
    hello there, is he billy blake or drake.. not sure which, seventh son of a seventh son. If it's him i was told he was dead!!!! he did palms and tea cups.
    either way ya i would like his number.

Billy Drake is not dead. his health isn't great now,so he has retired.he doesn't read for people anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 lyndsey390

veronica in blackpool. mostly general readings but s'pose u can be specific n say u want the more mediumship sorta craic.the white witch in cobh aint a medium- shes a psychic/fortune teller. that eileen u mentioned. Would that be eileen bullman? small, slight build,early 50s, blonde hair to shoulders? U could always try carol byrne in wexford, not munster but near enough. Shes a medium. Anway if you want a number for those I can get hold of em for ya and PM them 2 u.
    hi could i get a number for veronica in blackpool please that would be great

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭skepticalone

theres a very good medium named trisha wilkins in blackwater , I would highly reccomend her shes a british lady living in co cork . Ask around and someone will know her and point you to her whereabouts , hope that helps .

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Heres Your Future

There are no good mediums

Advertisement