Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best formation for the default ml players

Options
  • 14-02-2005 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,118 ✭✭✭✭

just started a 6* master league with the default players, pretty tough goin, won 2 lost one and drew 2 so im making some headway!

What im wondering tho is what formation would people recommend? im playing a 4-1-2-2-1 but i find barota gets a bit isolated up front and hes too slow to make anything of a thro ball?

This new thing of not having a transfer window til after the first season is really upping the challenge!

Btw ive been trying we8i for the past few days and i find it better than pes4 slightly more fluid animations and less niggly fouls, ive d/l but thats only because it cant be bought here yet and i did buy pes 4 :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

I find that a 4-1-3-2 works pretty well with the ML players. I base that formation on the czech republic one (ie play as CR, stock it, then load and tweak in ML)

Can leave you a little exposed if you arent careful, but good for playing on the break.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,118 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

cool, being trying 3-5-2 and its going well, bought two new strikers fred and another guy, they cost me so much that if i dont keep winnin the game will be over!! as good an incentive as any

Advertisement