Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

List of Countries for Database Table

Options
  • 14-02-2005 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭

Hi All!

In the middle of a project, just wondering if anyone has an already built database with a list of countries? If they have could you export it to a file for me to insert into my DB, save me the hassle of filling one in! :)

Ta in advance.
    Tom

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Are you just looking for a list of countries?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,933 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Just go to somewhere like Hotmail and begin the registration process until you get to the page about your country. Copy the source and then after editing it, save it as a csv file which you can then import into your db.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

Yep just a list of countries.

The hotmail thing - it's just a bit of hassle, having to remove option tag and value. It'd just be handy to have a list of countries in a text file - I thought someone might have one handy ! :)

I know .... very lazy..... but hey at least I can admit it :)

Tom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

hope this helps :)

and yes I got this from hotmail or something like that years ago and stripped it out - always handy to have

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

Ph3n0m wrote:
    hope this helps :)

and yes I got this from hotmail or something like that years ago and stripped it out - always handy to have

THANKS A MILLION!!!!! Exactly what a lazy guy like me needs! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement