Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sligo

• 14-02-2005 12:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭

So peope who's going to be at the sligo tournaments.
    look
    at this page

should be a good one

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

Prepare durring this event for the DCU Hookers!
    the greatest Ultimate team, in the world... ever!!
    we're going to kick ass!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Lord Panic

All ass except that of Captain Huck!

Anyone know what sort of party Sligo are having?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

Well if DCU are going we can safly say there'll be some damage done...
    we still have to pay off that E600 worth of damage from the last frisbee trip
    let make this one even BETTER!

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭Jonathanpbk

apparently the theme for sligo is "grease" the movie! so get out hour tight, white t-shirts, leather jackets and brylcreme lads! as for the girls- perm or curl your hair and get out the tight leggings and heavy-mascara!!...

• Advertisement

Totally Totally Wrong......
    apparently the theme for sligo is "grease" the movie! so get out hour tight, white t-shirts, leather jackets and brylcreme lads! as for the girls- perm or curl your hair and get out the tight leggings and heavy-mascara!!...

Should have read....

apparently the theme for sligo is "grease" the movie! so get out hour tight, white t-shirts, leather jackets and brylcreme "girls"! as for the "lads"- perm or curl your hair and get out the tight leggings and heavy-mascara!!...

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭Jonathanpbk

ROFL! too true! sadly, i wont be there, so have fun!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

I'll be there, with bells on etc

by the by capt'n huck your going down!

-Pix

Going down on..... You fill in the blanks! And by party I was wondering if it's gonna be just a pub/disco bar like the last time or if we'll have somewhere to go and stay all night!

I think we were supposed to the last time, but coz we wrecked the pub so bad on friday night we werent allowed back in!

Advertisement