Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moderaters on Wrestling board

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

syke wrote:
    and you don't even read boards.
    obviously i still read them, i never said i didn't, i just said i left the pro wrestling forum, i still posted on music and fs occasionally. You never were all that bright though Sy were you?
    syke wrote:
    How exactly did you come to that conclusion?
    Instinct, as well as the obvious. But i wouldn't expect you to understand that.
    Incidently speaking of conclusions, how did you come to the conclusion that i don't read boards?

Ah it's been fun lads, seeyiz in another year.
    Nero

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Cool!
    Hopefully in 200-and-never

I dislike people that come in with the sole intent of bitching and moaning. If you don't like boards.ie, why come here? I just don't understand why anyone would waste their time like that. As DeVore would say, vote with your browser.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

obviously i still read them, i never said i didn't, i just said i left the pro wrestling forum, i still posted on music and fs occasionally. You never were all that bright though Sy were you?

Ah my mistake, probably wishful thinking on my part.

Incidently, you're here thowing tantrums because you're not getting your way (under various guises), having had the situation explained to you a gazillion times, and all to do with a sport which is basically homoerotic panto... and you think I'm not bright LOL :)
    Instinct, as well as the obvious. But i wouldn't expect you to understand that.
    Incidently speaking of conclusions, how did you come to the conclusion that i don't read boards?

Again wishful thinking :) I'm sure you still frequent with your troll accounts :) I *hope* you didn't register using e-mails with your real name :) that wouldn't be bright. :)

Incidently. LOL at your attempt to compare your site to boards (including comparative downtime). Didn't quite think that jibe through now did ya ;)

Anyways :) I'm keen to see how much longer Ecksor tolerates you :)
    Nero
    Ahh promises, promises, promises :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Hrm? I'm glad he doesn't use the site regularly any more (if that's true) but he's not breaking any rules ...

ecksor wrote:
    Hrm? I'm glad he doesn't use the site regularly any more (if that's true) but he's not breaking any rules ...

True, but he's dumb enough to :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Nero

I doubt it .. once you start boards you cannot stop. Its like some sort of legal addiction. If you can go cold turkey for a year maybe you should be allowed back with some dignity.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

ecksor wrote:

i can think of one rule right off, but it would involve me calling him a twat, and i dont want to do that.

although, for someone who doesnt give a monkeys, he keeps just coming back and answering...

i can think of one rule right off, but it would involve me calling him a twat, and i dont want to do that.

although, for someone who doesnt give a monkeys, he keeps just coming back and answering...

Ah I reckon cos Ecksor did it already, its a fair enough comment ;)

He doesn't care at all, he's happy at his site, which he admits isn't quite as good as he stated in his initial non-caring essay-rant.

A man of many contradictions, our Shaun.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Hm? Nero's name isn't Sean or Seany as far as I am aware.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

syke wrote:
    True, but he's dumb enough to :)

why don't you crawl your way out of ecksors arse.

WhiteWashMan, you should be made a moderator. Good job old man.

• Advertisement

actually, im going for catagory mod, so that you know, i have more power, and people will think im really importnat then,

no, really.
    i am.

those sports dudes need a good mod. bu i think they should have me instead!

im harsh and unfair. id fit right in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

what have I started........

actually, im going for catagory mod, so that you know, i have more power, and people will think im really importnat then,

no, really.
    i am.

those sports dudes need a good mod. bu i think they should have me instead!

im harsh and unfair. id fit right in.

Then I'll respect yea. for sure. So WWM any chance of Unbanning myself from events. I'll be your friend.

Boston wrote:
    why don't you crawl your way out of ecksors arse.

WhiteWashMan, you should be made a moderator. Good job old man.

LOL, I was just lamenting that the standard of trolling had gotten good on boards lately.

Thanks for bringing it back down ;)

syke wrote:
    LOL, I was just lamenting that the standard of trolling had gotten good on boards lately.

Thanks for bringing it back down ;)

Syke used big word, boston confused.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Lamenting is when you get a piece of paper and heat-shrink plastic all round it, like a video club card. I think syke is going on a protest march against trolls, probably doing a load of posters up.

troll.jpg

Gordon your the greatest, thanks, they really should make you a moderator one of these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Yeah, I'm fed up just being an Admin.

Anyway, back on topic folks.

Before you quit as an admin, any chance of lifting afew outstanding bans for moi. I'll be your friend.

Also did htis thread ever have a point. I stoped reading after some body said moderators should read every single post on a forum.

Seriously though allot of respect to you Gordon and the other PI moderators, If I had to read any of the drivel posted on that forum I'd kill something small and fluffy.

Boston wrote:
    Syke used big word, boston confused.

My god, you'd think a Trinity Education would afford you some sort of sharpness of wit ot abiliity to rapport.

Instead you're still making the sad little teenage jokes you were while you were still whining about the annoying Trinner students you have joined and become.

Thousands down the toilet as the government try and educated and better you. You are a living joke ya know. (Go on, use "you're rubber I'm glue" - Its kinda the standard of response I'm expected).

• Advertisement

I'm a rubber and your some glue. wtf are you talking about man?

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Unfortunately, in the battle between Muppery and WhiteWashMan, Muppetry wins by a hair :(

http://googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=WhiteWashMan&word2=Muppetry

Boston wrote:

LOL, thats a cool.

You're still a childish ignoramous though. :)

CuLT wrote:
    Unfortunately, in the battle between Muppery and WhiteWashMan, Muppetry wins by a hair :(

http://googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=WhiteWashMan&word2=Muppetry

actually, by assimilation, you do tend to win in the end, but sometimes it becomes a little hazy as to who has assimilated who...

anyway, i still ROCK

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭delop

OK, Ive just made everyone in the conversation a Moderator, from now on you can moderate your own account and choose to post a reply or not, you can also view other posts...

You can also choose to ignore other peoples posts...

Everyone happy :-)

delop wrote:
    OK, Ive just made everyone in the conversation a Moderator, from now on you can moderate your own account and choose to post a reply or not, you can also view other posts...

You can also choose to ignore other peoples posts...

Everyone happy :-)

tumbleweed.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

So any Decision on who or if there is going to be a new wrestling mod?

Cause that is what this thread is about, right!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Sorry to ressurect such an old thread, and this isnt a dig at Bombidol or Hanza, but the moderation in the wrestling forum is very poor. People go off topic, abuse, and start threads everywhere willynilly, without looking to see is there an existing thread on the same topic already. It does get quite annoying. Is there anything going to be done about this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Make Gimmick a mod, for their own good.

Advertisement