Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BMW

Options
  • 05-05-2001 10:40pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

pritty bad joke, but I'll just post it up anyway's to see what you's think

A lawyer returns to his parked BMW to find the headlights broken and considerable damage. There's no sign of the offending vehicle but he's relieved to see that there's a note stuck under the windshield wiper.

"Sorry. I just backed into your Beemer. The witnesses who saw the accident are nodding and smiling at me because they think I'm leaving my name, address and other particulars. But I'm not."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,579 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

what did we do to deserve that? wink.gif

Eye ham zee Walroos.
    You ham zee Flyhead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Plonk indeed, not exactly hugely funny like smile.gif

Originally posted by Lucy_la_morte:
    J'adore richindub2 mais pas le Spam.
    0o

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

then why did you reply rich tongue.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

for the same reason i am.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

oh i'm just waiting for the tumble weed to roll by! tongue.gif

"just because ur not paraniod, doesn't mean they're not after u!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

DA DUM, PLONK.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

He/They replied just to increment their post count, due to being a pair of pathological spammers smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

eek.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Stephen:
    He/They replied just to increment their post count, due to being a pair of pathological spammers smile.gif</font>

this could be true if it were not for the fact that smoke was tied down by a 600 pound woman all day she ravaged his fragile little body.

Advertisement