Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrong Number ;)

Options
  • 11-05-2001 3:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭

A man joined a big Multi National Company as a trainee. On his first day, he dialled the canteen and shouted into the phone: "Get me a
    fu<kin' cup of coffee, quickly!"

The voice from the other side responded: "You fool, you've dialled the wrong extension! Do you know who you're talking to?"

"No," replied the trainee

"It's the Managing Director of the company, idiot!"

The trainee shouted back: "And do you know who YOU are fu<kin talking to, you idiot?"

"No!" replied the Managing Director indignantly.

"Good!" replied the trainee and put down the phone.

But oh, no tears please, fear and pain may acompany death, but it is desire that sheperds its certainty, as we shall see...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

smile.gif indeed. smile.gif

Aka: Dragon,Sexual Harassment Panda, SCUMM.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

I heard a joke kind of like that but it was supposedly true.

It was during the GCSE's in a top school in England and the teacher was going around taking up the papers after the exam when he came to one of the takers of the class.
    When the boy presented the paper

Teacher: No sir i will not take your paper for i saw you cheating.

Boy: Do you know who I am

Teacher: No I do not know who you are and I do not care.

With that the boy stuffed the paper in to the pile the teacher was holding and ran out the door

[This message has been edited by D-Generate (edited 11-05-2001).]

Advertisement