Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a phone!!!!

Options
  • 14-02-2005 1:47pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The time has come again to change phones and I need a recommendation.

Currently using 2 phones---Ngage(Original) and a 7650 for everyday use(Have to say the 7650 is one of my favourite phones ever)

Anyway what Im looking for is something that combines the following features of both.
    1. Bluetooth
    2.Triband
    3.USB connectivity(My ngage with a 512 mmc is excellent for moving files around)
    4.Must be able to take a multimedia card of some sort.
    5.Camera.
    6.Email---My 7650/Ngage have email inboxes on them and Id be lost without it now.

Thanks
    Richie.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭deckie27

I'd say the Nokia 6230

Dec

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Nokia 7610 is pretty slick
    http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,8764,54676,00.html

I think it meets all your requirements

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

6230 :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Anything from Sony Ericsson.....k700i

• Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Big Nelly wrote:
    Anything from Sony Ericsson.....k700i
    I was going to say that too, but he said the phone must take a multimedia card. Still think the k700i would be the best bet, it's a brilliant phone. It has everything you're looking for except the MMC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,121 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

its pretty obvious what u want is either the nokia 7610 or even better the 6630, which will fulfill all criteria

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

6630 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭Feidhlim

mitac mio 8390

has everything but the bluetooth

i got it about 9 months ago, and i still think it has the best camera quality...

and the fact you have msn messenger, IE, can run emulators, mp3 player etc etc

smartphone at its best

Advertisement