Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret Sights on RTE

Options
  • 14-02-2005 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭

I never saw this, is it any good ? Or is it the usual middle Ireland catholic propaganda ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Time? Channel? What did they say about it?

I don't watch television, but I might try to catch it if you reckon it'd be interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭rcunning03

http://www.rte.ie/tv/secretsights/

I think it might of been on last year, there is a book to accompany the series and it looks ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

PROGRAMME 1: 17th February
    In Tonight's show, Rob Vance dusts off a strange pagan idol in Armagh Cathedral, feels the cold chill of a brutal past in Ireland's largest ritual stone and discovers the caped figure of Batman deep in the Glen of Aherlow.

intresting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

I caught a few episodes, I enjoyed it, gives a good insight into some of the pre-christian sights around the country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Ah second series started airing on Tuesday at 19:00
    Despite an SMS alerting me to this (thanks yoda) I didn't see it since my eldest had already laid claim to the set, and trying to watch it while hearing "I was already watching the Simpsons" (and fair enough, she was and not switching while someone is watching is the etiquette we taught her) repeatedly wouldn't work.

• Advertisement
Advertisement