Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oddworld: Strangers Wrath

• 14-02-2005 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

It came out of nowhere, it got a 9/10 from EDGE, they compared it to Halo among other games and say that the graphics are not going to be surpassed this generation, and its an FPS from the makers of the 2D platformer.
    i want it really bad.

anyone hear about this game? or play it? looks pretty and has the 1st person/3rd preson morph that metroid prime nailed.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

It hardly came out of nowhere, there's been a fair bit of talk about it, but like the entire oddworld series it's not exactly mainstream so you probably wouldn't have seen many full page spreads or anything. Looks excellent and to be honest it's the only thing that could convince me to buy an xbox.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

its far from the seamless implementation in metroid prime. from what ive played its actually horribly cumbersome and unintuitive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

It was a bit boring at first but the games really picks up once you get into it. Well worth a purchase.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭Flinty

Super game...can't put it down

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

is it funny? i remember thinkin the abe's games were funny. stupid but funny nonetheless.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭Tails

I loved the abe games, was there another odd world game in between times?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,675 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

There was, it was called munchs oddysee. Haven't played it but it received only lukewarm reviews.

Advertisement