Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wassup with irishwan ?

• 14-02-2005 4:19pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭

No website and virtually no forums .

Is that it ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 173 ✭✭happydude13

The back end database is temporairly in limbo due
    to a new/different webserver being used.

So it's in flux but more content will be arriving
    soon, a new front page is currently being designed.

Above is my understanding of the situation but
    Feel free to correct if you know better.

eof

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Zapho

Yeah I noticed this too. I was sorta hoping it would take off and Ireland would become a wirelessly connected country. A man can dream though....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭exactiv

CorkWireless is going to be fully operational in the next month or so.

www.corkwireless.com

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

The South East end of IrishWAN is going well. Mainly casue bkehoe puts so much time in to it! Covers a wide area but its hard to compete with redily available DSL in most places.

Advertisement