Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

god bless

Options
  • 12-05-2001 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭

A man was hearing his little boys prayers one night and was puzzled when he heard his little son say: "God bless Mommy and Daddy and Grammy and Grampy. Good bye Auntie."

The father shook his head and walked out. The next day, his sister, the boy's aunt died. About a month later he was listening the little boy pray again and the little
    boy recited: "God Bless Mommy and Daddy and Grammy. Good bye Grampy." The father, slightly puzzled, left the room. The next day the boys' grandfather died.

Two weeks later, the man once again listened to his son's prayer: "God Bless Mommy and Daddy. Good Bye Grammy." The boys' grandmother died the next day.

Three weeks later the man once again listened to the little boys' prayers. This time the man was worried when he heard the little boy pray: God Bless Mommy. Good Bye
    Daddy."

The man was very worried so the next day he left for work an hour early to beat the rush hour traffic. He stayed at the office all day, not even going out for
    lunch. He stayed until after midnight. He was STILL alive!

Arriving home, very late, He appologized to his wife profusely feigning a very busy workday.

"So you've had a bad day!" the wife screamed back at him, "Today the mailman died on our front porch!"

"just because ur not paraniod, doesn't mean they're not after u!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

HEE HEE, I like it. smile.gif

John

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Nice
    biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

rofl smile.gif class.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

frown.gif

it took me a second to get that

class tho

It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

HIT IT!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

how can ya not get it! LMAO tongue.gif

"just because ur not paraniod, doesn't mean they're not after u!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

SH*T, i am an idiot!
    Thats brilliant! biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭[NON]mojo

even though i heard it b4, it's still funny biggrin.gif

Austin 3:16 "You stole my mojo!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

I dont get it...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Q_Ball:
    frown.gif

it took me a second to get that

</font>

ya, me too.

doh!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"
    -Nietzsche</font>

Advertisement