Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield and IBB

Options
  • 14-02-2005 6:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭

Hi All.

I have just recently got the breeze 1MB Lite connection from Irish BB, its working great for the net and downloading, the problem I am having with it is when playing BFV I get dissconect from the game after a few minutes, this never happened with Eircom BB, I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem

Thanks. Cranoo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Make sure you have your BFV patched to the latest [v1.21] patch and you also have Punkbuster updated. Punkbuster is usually the problem as it doesnt always update itself automaticly.

Check out this thread for information on updating your Punkbuster manually.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Do you get any error messages?
    Does it happen with any other games?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭cranoo

the only error I get is connection error, and then I get the boot, my ping is around 20 to the english servers. no I have no other games installed. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Is it a wireless connection? Might have something to do with that.
    Tbh I have no idea what.

Could be worth your while posting in the broadband forum aswell, I could copy this thread there if you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭cranoo

ok Mate thanks im updating as you said, I have already posted on Broadband forum
    Thanks. Cranoo :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement