Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A girls first time!!

Options
  • 11-05-2001 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭

i hope ye get a kick out of this

It's your first time. As you lie back your muscles tighten. You put him off for
    a while searching for an excuse, but he refuses to be swayed as he approaches
    you. He asks if you're afraid and you shake your head bravely. He has had more
    experience, but the first
    time his finger has found the right place. He probes deeply and you shiver your
    body tenses but he's gentle like he promised he'd be. He looks deeply within
    your eyes and tells you to trust him, he's done this many times before. His cool
    smile relaxes you and you open wider to give him more room for an ease entrance.
    You begin to plead and beg him to hurry, but he slowly takes his time, wanting
    to cause you as little pain as possible. He presses closer,going deeper, you
    feel the tissue give way; pain surges throughout your body and
    you feel the slight trickle of blood as he continues. He looks at you concerned
    and asks you if it's too painful. Your eyes are filled with tears but you shake
    your head and nod for him to go on. He begins going in and out with skill but
    you are now too numb to feel
    him within you. After a few moments, you feel something bursting within you and
    he pulls it out of you, you lay panting, glad to have it He looks at you and
    smiling warmly, tells you, with a chuckle that you have been his most stubborn
    yet most rewarding experience. You smile and thank your dentist. After all,it
    was your first time to have a tooth pulled.
    Naughty, Naughty! What were you thinkin'? PERVERT I know what you were thinking!

I only say what I know
    I only know what I am taught
    If i wasent taught id be as dumb as you..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

ROFL I was reading that and saying to myself that this tread had about 5 minutes to live but what a brilliant punch line smile.gif

Played

kayos

When you get to hell tell them I sent you,
    you'll get a group discount...

tribes.gameshop.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

How could anyone think it was a dentist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

I know what I hate, and I don't hate this. Nice.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Bloody Drunkard

I wish i was a dentist

Tis a fine joke but tis no pool, english.

Lets get back to basics Niall, the ball is round

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

i'v heard alot of those types of joke so i seen it comeing a mile off....funny do'h! biggrin.gif

"just because ur not paraniod, doesn't mean they're not after u!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,371 ✭✭✭✭Victor

BIG FLASHING LIGHTS said that it was a wind up. rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Changing call sign to SIERRA PAPA OSCAR OSCAR FOXTROT.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭TheWolf

lol, funny stuff presto

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

hah that's good aswell
    I thought it was one of those dirty story's
    hehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭[NON]mojo

so, did they get married in the end or what confused.gif??
    c'mon ur leaving me in suspense here!!

LOL, only messing. gr8 joke biggrin.gif

Austin 3:16 "You stole my mojo!!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Magwitch

lol.....you dirty little man

Keep your powder dry and your pants moist

• Advertisement
Advertisement