Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An English man, a Scottsman and a Irish man......

Options
  • 12-05-2001 12:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭

I remamber thies jokes, just dont remeber 1 in perticular now.

Can u?

Snowball.

Another sign in name ... he ... whats new.....

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

An english man, a Scottish man and an Irish man walk into a bar - bartender say "is this some kind of joke?"

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    So I turned around to Jack Charlton and said: "Well of course it's not a football Jack, it's an '86 Chardonay!!!"
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    Tribes 2 Goodness
    The Dawn of the Beefy King approaches...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭[fist]Snowball

Lol, ns 1 Kharn

Snowball.

Another sign in name ... he ... whats new.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭Jug-A-Lug

An english man and a scotsman walk into a bar....the irishman ducks

BBBAAAADDOOIIINNNGGGG!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Oh yeah

An English man, a Scottsman, and an Irish man were all in a balloon, over India I think.. No, no it was China. Anyway, they're in this balloon right, and there's only one parachute under the seat so the preist says, "But I never bought any bananas!". Isn't that close to how they usually go?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

knock knock...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

who's there??

"just because ur not paraniod, doesn't mean they're not after u!"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

dead bank clerk

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

dead bank clerk who?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭syringe

Enough of your tomfoolery! A real Paddy joke, i.e one that's ****, goes as follows.
    Paddy Englishman, Paddy Irishman and Paddy Scotsman had just booked into a hotel, and were playing football on the beds (those ker-azy Paddies). Anyway, Paddy Irishman was on his own against the other two. So Paddy Englishman farts and goes 'GOOOOAAAAALLLLL ENGLAAAAND!' Paddy Scotsman farts and goes 'GOOOOALLLLL SHCOTLUND!' Paddy Irishman tries and tries and tries to fart, but he couldn't, and after a minute ended up sh|t|ng all over the bed and goes 'Half time lads, change sides.'
    Before I get a chorus of groans, I didn't make that one up myself, but feel free to tell your friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Oh yeah:
    An English man, a Scottsman, and an Irish man were all in a balloon, over India I think.. No, no it was China. Anyway, they're in this balloon right, and there's only one parachute under the seat so the preist says, "But I never bought any bananas!". Isn't that close to how they usually go?</font>

lmao!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif brilliant!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement