Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheapest Flights to Thailand

• 15-02-2005 2:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭

Looking for the cheapest possible flights departing on 20th March one way.

Also if anyone has ever booked a flight form Bangkok to sidney how much was it.

Thanks.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

You wont find a whole lot online, I searched so many sites and it actually turned out to be alot more expensive.

Dublin city, try abbey travel(Middle Abbey st) and a number of Australian shops, I seen flights to bangkok advertised for 600 euro. USIT seem to have the cheapest flights around if you have access to that.

I book my flights via abbey travel (2 month return) and this cost me 750 euro, is a pretty average price but less than a month ago and they may still have it on offer, it was a flight for 537 the only catch was you had to have it fully paid off within 10 days of booking it.

Advertisement