Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GOTCHA!

Options
  • 15-05-2001 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭

The club duffer challenged the local golf pro to a match
    with a $100 bet on the side. "But," said the
    duffer, "since you're MUCH better than I, lets's even
    the odds. You have to spot me two GOTCHA'S!"

The Pro didn't know what a `GOTCHA' was, but he went along with the bet and the two took to the greens.

Later that day, the club members were amazed to see the pair returning from the 18th green and the duffer counting his winnings! The club owner cried, "What happened?"

"Well," said the Pro, "I was teed up for the first hole. As I brought my club back, the jerk stuck his hand between my legs and grabbed my BALLS! I missed the ball and he yelled "GOTCHA!"

"But how did you LOSE?!?!", said the astounded club owner.

Have you ever tried to play 18 holes of golf waiting for the second "GOTCHA!"?

"just because ur not paraniod, doesn't mean they're not after u!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

lol. biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭TheWolf

lol, good one. anticipation is everything, eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

yeas - "The anticipation of death is worse than death itself" - or so they say

Advertisement