Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Amateur tips

• 15-02-2005 11:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,780 ✭✭✭✭

Good luck with the wagers today im going for alot of horses
    today but with low wagers ;)

So here's my dozen or so horses for the day
    Maestro Please @ 1:50
    Victoms Chance @ 2:20
    Fraternity @ 2:30
    Jodonstay @ 3:00
    Dusty Warbler 3:20
    Vlasta Weiner and So Sober @ 3:30
    Corkeseagh and Market Mariner @ 3:35
    Dun Locha Castle @ 3:50
    True to yourself @ 4:00
    Misty Man @ 4:30
    Ransboro @ 4:35
    Snakebite @ 4:50
    Roko and Lucius Verrous @ 5:00

All each-way chances

So 25Euro thrown out of the kitty today in small bets,
    lets see how she goes ;)

Good Luck all :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭derek23

Goodluck today! ;)

My selections for punchestown are:

2.05 Tychoon Hall

2.35 Chetwind Music e/w

3.35 The Black Tiger

4.05 G V A Ireland

Southwell

4.00 Jungle Lion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,780 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Calorando thrown in there for the 2:35 :) (finished 4th :rolleyes: )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Some nice pics there weather check but we're gonna have to start asking for why you picked those horses.....:) Its very hard to get a winner this time of year, best to save up the money and the mind power until that big week a month from today!!

Threw in another few horses later that came home
    best of all Gee Aker Malayo and paddy for paddy.

50 up for the day with a few more to go :)

Just 4 picks today..

Balgriffin Kid @ 1:20 @ 7-1
    Helvetius @ 2:30 @ 4-1
    Old Buddy @ 3:10 @ 7-2
    Political Sox @ 4:00 @ a crazy 66-1

a few more i've picked up on the rounds this morning
    Rajayla @ 1:55 @ 8-1
    Mile High City @ 4:25 @ 3-1
    The Leader @ 2:10 @11-2

Good luck all ;)

• Advertisement

Ironically I tipped up Ballygriffen Kid on another website....here's what I had to say...

The thing about the allweather racing is that we see the same horses over and over and over again. These horses are best buds. They race, a couple of days to a week later they race again. Eventually they win, sometimes they win again. Their ratings go up and then down so after their win they'll go four or five races before they find their mark or race that allows them to win again. The 1.20 race at Lingfield tomorrow is one of those races that has a hint of deja vu about it.
    Back in December I tipped up a horse called Ballygriffen kid, he won that day and has run very creditably since then. I think tomorrow will be the day when he wins again or at the very least he's an each way certainty.

In his last race he finished one length in front of angelos pride and a length behind iftikhar. Yesterday Iftikhar beat the staying on angelos pride by a half of a length. If the race was a metre longer angelos pride would've won it. Still, that race offers some hope in way of form for BALLYGRIFFEN KID. Risk Free is the RP favourite in this race and deserves to be I guess, he finished a length ahead of Ifthikar on that day also. However risk free only ran a couple a couple of days ago and some of the horses that he has beaten lately -e.g Forrest Gump by a length at the end of january- have not exactly gone on to much, in Forrest Gump's case he finished 10th of 13 in that race that was won by Iftikar the other day. There is a chance of course that I'm looking to deeply into a very poor race but at the forecast price of 8-1 I think on form anyway he has a great chance of a place and probably even a win.

Sure who knows.....its poor racing but i guess a winner is a winner
    '"When Drog's back, looks like Gudjohnsen will play wide right of the front three. I have to say I've given up on Kezman. It was nice of Jimmy Savile to arrange for him to play for Chelsea, but they must have enough footage for the show by now.'"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭derek23

Nice spot there with Balgriffin Kid,Won easy :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Crumbs

fade2black wrote:
    Ironically I tipped up Ballygriffen Kid on another website
    You two-timing whore! ;)

Nice tip (both fade and weathercheck). Won at an SP of 5/1.

haha...unfortunately for me i came down with a bug last night so I couldnt get in this morning to back him...hope y'all won a few euros though. I took the precaution of getting a mate to back the one at down royal at 3.55 though.....

Rajayala isnt running

i'd give the nod to Emperor Titus at the 1:55 ;)

I'm not betting in that race now tho ;)

Putting the void bet on Rajayala on Tiger Hunter at 2:20 @ 9-1

• Advertisement

Poor eld tiger hunter pushed out to 4th in the last furlong :rolleyes:

Advertisement