Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easter Eggs!!!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭joe.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i always wanted a cream egg egg, with the filling in the big egg.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

joe. wrote:
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Ok, you just crossed the line.

Banned for one week, and don't tell me you hadn't it coming to ya!! PM me next monday and I'll uplift the ban!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

The last few years I've been getting a Terry's Chocolate Orange instead of a regular hollow egg. More chocolate for your money and you can fantasise about Dawn French if you're that way inclined.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Shamrok wrote:
    Can you get Walnut Whip Easter Eggs?

Yes you can - tiz just an egg with two walnut whips, but not an actual chocolate egg with the walnut whip stuff inside and a nut on top :)

Are those Terry's Chocolate Orange eggs the same as the actual Terry's Chocolate Orange, only a bigger version? Or are they just a normal chocolate easter egg that tastes orangey?

P.S.
    I love Kinder easter eggs, now those are soooo yummy :D:D

P.P.S.
    I saw those Whole Nut eggs, they also do a Crunchie egg now too, wonder what that's like - the crunchie bits in the chocolate egg!

• Advertisement

tinkerbell wrote:
    Are those Terry's Chocolate Orange eggs the same as the actual Terry's Chocolate Orange, only a bigger version? Or are they just a normal chocolate easter egg that tastes orangey?

Its just a big hollow egg, with 2 terry's chocolate orange bars with it, but the good part is that the hollow egg is orange chocolate too. Yummmmmm!!!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

I was helping out at our Parish Sale today and if I'd known the prices Easster eggs were going there for I'd have posted earlier.

Small Eggs eg Cadbury Button's Size were €2

Medium Eggs eg a small Smarties Egg were €2.50

Large Eggs eg an average Egg were €3

Anything larger like the big Quality St eggs were €5

talk about bargins I bought 3 eggs, but not for me 1 for the bf, and one each for my mum and dad.

I was helping out at our Parish Sale today and if I'd known the prices Easster eggs were going there for I'd have posted earlier.

Small Eggs eg Cadbury Button's Size were €2

Medium Eggs eg a small Smarties Egg were €2.50

Large Eggs eg an average Egg were €3

Anything larger like the big Quality St eggs were €5

talk about bargins I bought 3 eggs, but not for me 1 for the bf, and one each for my mum and dad.
    Some great bargains there ok.

But ya never bought me one? Tut Tut!!!

Have you seen the big hooooooooooj Galaxy Easter Egg?

Loads of chocolatey goodness :D

I those Cadbury eggs in Superquinn ye were atlking about earlier on in the thread with the bits of nuts of fruits actually in and out through the egg itself.

The sad thing is I had only a tenner in my pocket and that was to buy the messages my mum told me to get. maybe I'm take a trip in again tomorrow and buy em.... if they are still there.

• Advertisement

The type of Cadbury eggs they have with bits of the bar going through 'em are:
    Fruit & Nut
    Whole Nut
    Mini Eggs
    Crunchie! <- that one would be cool, the egg with the orangey Crunchie bits going through it :D

Advertisement