Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need more... seriously though its like crack

Options
  • 15-02-2005 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭

Right got my copy first thing friday morning and went to work. As you all know its a amazing game. I'm kinda in shock about how good it is.. Anyway preaching to the converted.

Since WOW mania has taken over my housemates and I (and become even more hated than HL2 by the girlfriends!) we need more copies (at the moment we rotate 6 hour shifts). After ringing everywhere including where i got my first copy (game grafton st) everywhere is sold out. Any one any suggestions on somewhere I can get my hands on another copy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Thank fark my bf plays aswell, we get to spend our quality time in Orgrimmer now instead of IRL.

Game in Blanchardstown had copies when I was there on Friday (HMV aswell), which Game branches did you ring? Try stores that arent in the city centre, they're the ones that will most likely sell out first.

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭lazygit

i have two spare copies mate if your intrested.. my mate and i ordered 1 each on pre order but they did not arrive till yesterday..

since there was no sign of them showing up last friday i went into game and bought 2 copies there on friday... so yea . i have 2 if your intrested!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭ChRoMe

My housemate got another copy its all good.

Advertisement