Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

finally got PSP

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭themessiah

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

It was a link to the 2GB one I wanted, or was that just a typo. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

snoopdog wrote:
    but you have to go through all the trouble off bidding and if you do win you might still end up with a dead pixel on the psp you bought
    alest if any one does buy my one ill personaly deliver it to them and they can see for them selfs does it work and i have only my psp for alest 5 weeks around that and game is like new

The ones I saw were "buyitnow" so no bidding crap, all im saying is that the psp is available brand new with a less than ~10% chance of getting a dead pixel for alot cheaper than €330. SO a second hand one with a dead pixel should be a hell of alot cheaper.

Id try the buy and Sell it would probably go for €400-€500!!

Good luck with it!!

s.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,341 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

The ones I saw were "buyitnow" so no bidding crap, all im saying is that the psp is available brand new with a less than ~10% chance of getting a dead pixel for alot cheaper than €330. SO a second hand one with a dead pixel should be a hell of alot cheaper.

Id try the buy and Sell it would probably go for €400-€500!!

Good luck with it!!

s.
    ill sell it on the buy and sell no bother

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

Ciaran500 wrote:
    It was a link to the 2GB one I wanted, or was that just a typo. :confused:

1gb is currently the highest pro duo

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

They arnt making UMD movies that atractive:

http://www.joystiq.com/entry/1234000853031841/
    Sony recently announced that it would begin introducing a small number of movies in UMD format come April. However, they failed to offer a price quote. Well, guess what? We’ve now got that price quote:

3,800-3,900 yen (roughly $36-38)

This is basically the same cost of DVDs (in Japan), which are typically cheaper in the states. So we can assume that UMD prices will reflect a given region’s DVD prices. Still, $20 to watch RE2: Apocalypse on a 4-inch screen with subway commuters lurking over my shoulder seems a bit steep…

L5 wrote:
    1gb is currently the highest pro duo

I know that, I already said the higher in the thread :D

But the messiah said they had 2gb stick so I was looking for a link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Gizzard

well i encoded an avi movie and stuck it onthe the psp, animatrix, its about 360megs size, the only thing is the refresh is a bit slow sometimes when the action speeds up, if I up the encoding from 15fps to 29 in 3gp its too big for my 512 card, pity I could not nudge it up to 20fps and see.

Still awesome, nothing like watching west wing on the bus into work in the morning

is it just me of is Lumines music annoying?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Turn the audio quality down (and set it to VBR) and it'll shrink the size down. I only encode my files at 30fps and can still fit a movie on a 512MB card because I encode with VBR audio.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Gizzard

oh btw re battery you can watch a 90 movie play games for about and hour and listen to music for a coule of hours on a single batter charge, think I got about 5 hours, if it was a UMD movie you woulnd have less battery I have been told

• Advertisement

3 hrs is the official time quoted for UMD movies. They were pretty accurate with other battery times, so I would trust them on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Loading things off discs/CDs is generally a killer for battery life, and that's the problem with UMD movies.

Advertisement