Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forgetful drivers [45Kb image]

Options
  • 17-05-2001 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

itsawoman.jpg

(Don't shoot the messenger- I'm not a sexist pig tongue.gif)

Bard
    "If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭Jug-A-Lug

/me hands bard a flak vest for when neuro see's this

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Well, I think we could just agree to say "stupid yanks!!". smile.gif

If you read my post on community/motors, this is exactly what I'm talking about - look what happens when they get their hands on a nice European car! smile.gif

Al.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭wish

a yank.. god it shows...]

but r*** do do some very silly things...

Bush:
    "It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it." --Reuters, May 5, 2000

life is a glitch...
    ...Then you die

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

Hey Bard,
    got the exact same thing in a chain e-mail the other day. Could you be on the same one. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Of Course its a woman.
    (but more importantly an american woman) smile.gif

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[This message has been edited by Gideon2000 (edited 17-05-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Hunter-FLUID

HEHE............ tongue.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

LoL very funny that is

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Bomberman

Hehe..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Megatron

well i thought it was funny.
    I don't really care who or where the person is from but they need to get thier brain out of the bucket !!! biggrin.gif

No !!!!! I will crush you with my Bare hands.
    P.S. Avator fromerly know as Gamblor !!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Yeah, I might as well have clone-brushed or airbrushed out the "Its a woman" bit... that's not really the joke... It's a total and complete dipstick, more like smile.gif

Bard
    First motorbike in the bible ???? - a Triumph! - 'And yea verily did Moses strike down the ammmanites, - and all the land did hear the roar of his triumph !!!'

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gideon2000:
    Hey Bard,
    got the exact same thing in a chain e-mail the other day. Could you be on the same one. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

</font>

I expect you got it without the "allegedly" bit... which I added myself to "be on the safe side" *grin*

on the same chain mail CC: list?... dunno really- these mails get around pretty quick- I tend not to forward them, myself.

Bard
    First motorbike in the bible ???? - a Triumph! - 'And yea verily did Moses strike down the ammmanites, - and all the land did hear the roar of his triumph !!!'

• Advertisement
Advertisement