Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do PS1 joypads work on a PS2?

Options
  • 15-02-2005 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭

Do PS1 joypads work on a PS2?
    want to know since I about to get a PS2 on ebay with no joypads.

Comments

Yup all PS1 games memory cards etc work. may as well just buy a joypad tho'. How much did you pay for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

just about to get it. the laser is on the way out and i want to have a go at fixing it. it is £30 but post is £20. he has some card thing for the front to play back up ps1 games. and a few copies thrown in. it is not too cheap but they all seem to go for £25-35 for faulty "disc error machines" since they can be fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

PS1 controllers work but they won't work on some ps2 games that require a pressure system ie Madden

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Thanks. I will probably get one in the end. I just want to play simple arcade games on it so it will probably be ok. They have some nice arcade joysticks on ebay for emulator fans

Advertisement