Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DS multiplayer questions

Options
  • 15-02-2005 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭

Right, I now have 2 DS's, and Jap + US SM64DS carts.

I've tried the multiplayer bit, but it only works with 1 cart in 1 DS and none in the other (the one without the cart downloads over Ni-Fi). No multiplayer between the 2 DS's each with a SM64DS cart.

I've asked before re. multiplayer GBA games compatibility and from Googlin'it + reply to my earlier post, and there's not gonna be any by the looks (which is a bit sh*te, come to think of it).

So that just lives DS multiplayer - query is where (on Web) can I get accurate info/descriptions about the multiplayer side of DS games, i.e. how to find out if I get more multiplayer options/games with 2 carts than 1?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Its specfic to each game so you would have to read up on each game to find out the multiplayer story...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

I guess so, Rew.

But I'm after a good website, other than Nintendo's (biased) or IGN (lacking), that gives reviews (good/bad - irrelevant) of the multiplayer aspects of DS games. E.g. what to expect from multiplayer Mr Driller or Catch/Touch/Yoshi with 1 cart or 2 carts...

Don't know if such a site exists yet, which is why I was posting/asking here.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

I havent seen specfic multiplayer reviews... Had a look at my Ridge Racer manual and it supports both single and mulit card multiplayer with up to 6 people. I have no one to race against so dont know what its like im afraid :(

Advertisement