Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Like Linkin Park then join the LPU

Options
  • 15-02-2005 4:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭

I'm asking any Linkin Park fan on Boards to join the LPU.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Òh dear god no, can't stand them, bunch of whining teenagers.

"Whhhhhaaaaa, I got millions of dollars whaaaaa, I'm so sad, look at me, whhhaaaaaaaaaaaa, I feel miserable, hey you, look at me I'm so sad, whhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa, gonna drive home to my mansion in my Porsche, whaaaaaaaaaaa, expoiting teenage angst for huge profit, whhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa I'm sadder than you, nobody is as miserable as me, with my millions of dollars and nobody understands my life, my life is hard, whhhhhaaaaaaaaa wish I wasn't so middle-classs, whaaaaaaaaaaaa but I'm sad and miserable and everyday is cloudy, with my millions of dollars, whaaaaaaaaaaa"

is what it all sounds like to my ears, can't see the appeal m'self :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Drums

Doctor J wrote:
    Òh dear god no, can't stand them, bunch of whining teenagers.

"Whhhhhaaaaa, I got millions of dollars whaaaaa, I'm so sad, look at me, whhhaaaaaaaaaaaa, I feel miserable, hey you, look at me I'm so sad, whhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa, gonna drive home to my mansion in my Porsche, whaaaaaaaaaaa, expoiting teenage angst for huge profit, whhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa I'm sadder than you, nobody is as miserable as me, with my millions of dollars and nobody understands my life, my life is hard, whhhhhaaaaaaaaa wish I wasn't so middle-classs, whaaaaaaaaaaaa but I'm sad and miserable and everyday is cloudy, with my millions of dollars, whaaaaaaaaaaa"

is what it all sounds like to my ears, can't see the appeal m'self :confused:

I said if you LIKE Linkin Park. Emphasis on the word LIKE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Ahh ok, I won't join so ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

roflol, they suck.

GaRtH_V wrote:
    roflol, they suck.

I bet you everybody on Boards who says that LP suck have got Hybrid Theory stashed away somewhere and are too afraid to listen to it cos they know they'll like them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

How the hell are you supposed to join?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

No, youll more than likely find anyone who has hybrid theory stashed away has it stashed for a reason. I.E. they cant bear to keep in in a collection with good CD's for fear that the other albums catch crappingtons disease of the festering pile of wretched mongrel vomit that is linkin park.

I respect anyones right to listen to them, but i also reserve the right to make fun of anyone who does.
    :EDIT:

heres hoping linkin park go underground alright...6 feet underground :D

How the hell are you supposed to join?

you go to http://lpunderground.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭veryslowey

Deadwing wrote:
    No, youll more than likely find anyone who has hybrid theory stashed away has it stashed for a reason. I.E. they cant bear to keep in in a collection with good CD's for fear that the other albums catch crappingtons disease of the festering pile of wretched mongrel vomit that is linkin park.

I respect anyones right to listen to them, but i also reserve the right to make fun of anyone who does.
    :EDIT:

heres hoping linkin park go underground alright...6 feet underground :D

yeah

Well at least I'm not afraid to listen to real music.

• Advertisement

Drums wrote:
    Well at least I'm not afraid to listen to real music.

i know you are but what am i

veryslowey wrote:
    i know you are but what am i

A loser who has nothing better to do than make fun of my music tastes.
    So in the words of Chester Bennington "SHUT UP WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU"

dont mind that speccy four eyes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!

Christ this is retarded, quit the flaming, are you all 12 year olds? Take those cop on pills now!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement