Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dear ol' Dublin!

• 15-02-2005 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭

Hi!

Just wondering/hoping if someone out there knew of somewhere nice to go in dublin for a short break?

Would like to run away with 'mi fellah' at the end of the month & i've been looking round loadsa sites tryin to find a nice hotel, but you can't know if a place is actually nice or not until you get there!

Does anyone have any recommendations?

x cheers x

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

Hi!

Just wondering/hoping if someone out there knew of somewhere nice to go in dublin for a short break?

Would like to run away with 'mi fellah' at the end of the month & i've been looking round loadsa sites tryin to find a nice hotel, but you can't know if a place is actually nice or not until you get there!

Does anyone have any recommendations?

x cheers x

Go elsewhere for a short break...what exactly are you expecting from Dublin...you wont get nice scenery etc so I assume you are just after a nice place to get a ride, if so most places will do :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

I brought my b/f to the Clarion Hotel down on the quays just for one night. Its a really nice hotel- bout €160 for the night. its worth it just for the breakfasts- you can get everything on the menu....just tick all the boxes....we had 3 trays brought up to us.......was fab!!! its the best brekkie you can get!!

I'd advise put the do not disturb sign on the door cause we had house keeping bang on the door at 7am- on a sunday morning!!! we went crazy and then room service brought brekkie to us at 8 instead of 11 which we had ticked. Other than that it was a good stay

Advertisement