Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breast Enhancements

Options
  • 17-05-2001 7:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

Fresh from her shower, a woman stands in front of the mirror, complaining to her husband that her breasts are too small. Instead of characteristically telling her it's not so, the husband uncharacteristically comes up with a suggestion. "If you want your breasts to grow, then every day take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between your breasts for a few seconds." Willing to try anything, the wife fetches a piece of toilet paper, and stands in front of the mirror, rubbing it between her breasts. "How long will this take?" she asks. "They'll grow larger over a period of years," he replies. The wife stops. "Why do you think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts every day will make my breasts grow over the years?" "Worked for your ass, didn't it?"

"Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est"
    -Francis Bacon
    Schwarzfahren.net

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

I kinda liked it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

and a swift boot in the testicles on the card for that particular husband...

biggrin.gif good gag

Bard
    First motorbike in the bible ???? - a Triumph! - 'And yea verily did Moses strike down the ammmanites, - and all the land did hear the roar of his triumph !!!'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

puerile but funny biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

its funny i was out a couple of weeks ago with 3 guys, 3 gals. ne way one of the gals was complaining about her breasts bein too small, n one of the guys said that to her *smack* LOL biggrin.gif

"just because ur not paraniod, doesn't mean they're not after u!"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Nice one smile.gif

John

• Advertisement
Advertisement