Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X-charter! X-Updated!

Options
  • 15-02-2005 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭

Lo! for it has come to pass that this wonderful forum for the X-BOX exists. This forum is covered by the Games Charter because I can't be arsed writing and maintaining another one but let's make one thing especially clear:

Posts and threads that contain ANY information which would help someone copy games for whatever reason (including for backup purposes) will not be tolerated.

This forum is for discussing xbox specific events/accesories etc, not for specific game titles. They fall under the games forum. Post here for forming xbox live groups for specific titles or technical issues and for general xbox community events and news. But for threads on specific releases please post in the games forum. All threads as such will be moved accordingly.

If you are modding your X-BOX then the Console Modding forum might be a better place.

Lastly, a message to those tribal mongoloid users who think that owning a particular console is like being in a gang. It's not, so please avoid popping over to the PLAYSTATION forum to inform them that they are "ghey".

No more xbox vs ps3 threads or similar. If you must discuss the pro/con's of either console do so in the general game forum. You wont get a straight answer in the official xbox forum (for obvious reasons) and the thread will usually end up in a flame war.

Single posts into threads with irrelevent *ps3 ftw* will be treated the same as xbox vs ps3 threads for the same reasons and have a no tolerance temporary ban.

A further note to those proprietors of the various Xbox sites: If you'd like to advertise your site on boards.ie, there are two avenues open to you:

a) buy advertising space
    b) buy a commercial interaction forum

Posts blatantly advertising your website in the XBox forum offer nothing to discussion an so will be deleted, and repeat offenders will be banned.

If you find any post that goes against the above then please use the report this post button on everypost. I view every reported post, sometimes I don't take action but most times I do.

Enjoy!

Copy and paste is my friend :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

A further note to those proprietors of the various Xbox sites: If you'd like to advertise your site on boards.ie, there are two avenues open to you:

a) buy advertising space
    b) buy a commercial interaction forum

Posts blatantly advertising your website in the XBox forum offer nothing to discussion an so will be deleted, and repeat offenders will be banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Another point for the charter.

No more xbox vs ps3 threads or similar. If you must discuss the pro/con's of either console do so in the general game forum. You wont get a straight answer in the official xbox forum (for obvious reasons) and the thread will usually end up in a flame war.

Thanks

GrumPy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

The only place to post about free XBL codes is in the designated "Free XBL Codes Thread". Failure to comply to this will result in your post/thread being deleted immediately.
    The rules of the thread have been clearly set out on the first post of that thread. Failure to comply will at least result in your post being deleted, possibly more.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement