Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any Frames fans ere or am i in da wrong place

Options
  • 15-02-2005 7:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Norma Jean

Oxygen whos playin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Eh... I'm a fan, but you're probably in the wrong place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I suppose The Frames would fall under the 'rock' category, but if your question is about oxygen, then I suggest the gigs/events board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭L.W

im a fan, but yeah your def in the wrong place. and yeah they are playing oxegen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Drums

You should check the rock section

• Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Eh, isnt this the rock/metal section?

If it isnt, then where the hell am i?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Drevin Fairy

Wrong section, sorry
    Yes, this is the rock/metal section, emphasis on the metal bit

where should it go? It's not pop-related, and Snow patrol and Oasis threads are around a bit, this is the right place.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Poz3D

If the emphasis in this forum is more towards metal (e.g. Slayer, Metallica), then there should be a different forum for Indie Rock-type bands. Calling this a rock forum is the wrong thing to do if the discussions are to be limited to metal.

And by the way, yes I'm a Frames fan :D

There should be an Indie/Rock forum. Who wants to make the Application in the forums forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Poz3D

It seems like there's already an application for an Indie forum here. It doesn't look like there has been any progress with it, but I urge anyone interested in an Indie forum to reply to that thread voicing their support.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Wrong section, sorry
    Yes, this is the rock/metal section, emphasis on the metal bit

Emphasis on whatever people want to discuss relating to rock/metal, so please don't be so presumptuous and say this is the wrong section. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

Any truth in the frames apparently being signed for 2 albums, to long time punk label Epitaph? :confused: vicious

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

bobmeaney wrote:
    Any truth in the frames apparently being signed for 2 albums, to long time punk label Epitaph? :confused: vicious
    Where'd you hear that? I doubt it's true.

No truth whatsoever, they have their own label- Plateau

Advertisement