Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

septum ring?

Options
  • 15-02-2005 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭

i dont know anything about piercings but i want a septum ring, whre coukld i get it? how much? what age would i have to be? any information ya cud give me wud be great, i dont mind to much about pain.

bullring.jpg

cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Well let's see....first things first, you'll need to find your local farm, then you'll haveto distract the farmer somehow. Then when he's not looking you should use the huge hacksaw you brought with you to cut the ring off his prize bullock.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Well let's see....first things first, you'll need to find your local farm, then you'll haveto distract the farmer somehow. Then when he's not looking you should use the huge hacksaw you brought with you to cut the ring off his prize bullock.
    Haha good 'un

If you want a bull ring you'd have to be over 18 (not forcefully withheld but if you look young theyll be more inclined to ask for id ). How thick do you want the ring? You'll prolly have to get your nose pierced normally first and then stretched to whatever gauge you want

Check out Bmezine for pictures and ideas.

Don't worry about the age thing, if you are under eighteen, just go to Miss Fantasias, the man there is very understanding.

I got it done there and it cost €40, it hurt like hell.
    Also, make sureyou point out the type of ring you want first.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭bassey

where's that?

It's in town, can't remember the name of the street though.
    It's a across the road from 'The Hideout' pool hall.

Also, the piercing studio, is actually a small room located in the back of this long, long sex shop...you can't miss it.

• Advertisement

okay, see i'm 13, can ya see any signs of a piercing when it's not in?

You should have mentioned that you are only 13, I think you might be better off doing it yourself.

If you get away with it though, you'll have to put a retainer in the hole if you're taking the ring out, otherwise it would heal over. They only cost a tenner or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭meepmeep

Don't worry about the age thing, if you are under eighteen, just go to Miss Fantasias, the man there is very understanding.
    You should have mentioned that you are only 13, I think you might be better off doing it yourself.

What the hell is wrong with you?

meepmeep wrote:
    What the hell is wrong with you?

Jokes...are you familiar with them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭meepmeep

Jokes...are you familiar with them?

Yeah, telling him/her which place to go to that'll do it even though they are under 18 is sooo funny.

Dumbass

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

I'd be inclined to agree with meepmeep there.....jesus, a septum ring at 13 is not a good idea, imo anyway you'll regret it, and JESUS do not do it yourself, especially if you're inexperienced enough to need to ask where to get it done. And before you point it, the humour I fail to see.

meepmeep wrote:
    Yeah, telling him/her which place to go to that'll do it even though they are under 18 is sooo funny.

Dumbass

Woo woo! Here comes the dip**** train. Next stop:...you!

There are no laws regarding age and piercings in this country.

Now here's where you should pay close attention, dumbass.
    All studios that do use such rules do so at their own will, I simply recomended a studio that isn't uptight about it.

Though I really doubht they would pierce a thirteen year olds septum without some sort of parental consent.

Actually, to get to that area of Miss Fantasias you need to at least look over eighteen. And advising a 13 year old where to get their septum pierced wasn't the bad thing, it was saying do it yourself to a clearly inexperienced person that was "Dumbass" of you imo.

edibility wrote:
    it was saying do it yourself to a clearly inexperienced person that was "Dumbass" of you imo.

If it had to be explained to you that I was being sarcastic, than I think it is you that is the dumbass.
    But don't worry, I'll try to be more clear in future.

was i getting slagged there? anyway, i'll prob leave it for a while, thanks anyway

for future reference, sarcasm doesnt translate in writting well

bassey wrote:
    for future reference, sarcasm doesnt translate in writting well

True...but if you had told me from the beginning that you're only thirteen then I would have told you straight out that it's a lost cause unless you can get a parent on board.

ah well, i'll just get the top of me ear done for now

I wasn't slagging you bassey anyway :) apologies if I seemed like I was.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Woo woo! Here comes the dip**** train. Next stop:...you!

There are no laws regarding age and piercings in this country.

Now here's where you should pay close attention, dumbass.
    All studios that do use such rules do so at their own will, I simply recomended a studio that isn't uptight about it.

Though I really doubht they would pierce a thirteen year olds septum without some sort of parental consent.

For this outburst ^^^^^ and the fact that you are encouraging 13 year olds to get septum piercings you`re banned permanently.Thread locked.
    Richie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement