Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

floAt's Mobile Agent - malicious script error????

Options
  • 15-02-2005 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭

Hi im using version 2.0.0.19 of floAt's Mobile Agent, with my SE T630. When I run it, I get a warning from Norton saying it detected a malicious script error. Ive updated my virus definitions and scanned my system, and still dont know whats up. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭theothernt

Hi,

The error you're getting is okay. Norton Antivirus is just being paranoid and stopping anything it doesn't know from accessing the Windows Scripting Host (it's a programming/scription language built into Windows).

As this programme is well known and trusted to be safe (I assume you download the offical version of the programme from the offical site only!) you can tell Noton Antivirus to create an exception or "trust" this programme. Then you will not see that error message again.

- Neil

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭kazzer

Thanks very much Neil. Cheers

Advertisement