Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Will You Buy ~ DS : PSP

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Nintendo are doing a "Touched" road show in Stephens green the weekend of the release (11th to the 13th or somthing). Looks like they will be pushing the DS hard and there should be a big collection of DS owners arouund looking to hook up a few multiplayer sessions.

Im tempted to be in dub that weekend my self...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

I might go and have a look at this DS roadshow. I'll probably bring along my PSP and compare the two, would be nice to see the two of them side-by-side.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Perhaps a new thread the week beforehand, a call to arms perhaps to all those who have already sampled the heady delights of the DS, come and show your solidarity or at least let me beat the snot out of you on metroid!!!
    :D;):D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

[show-off]I might drop by with my 2 DS's & try & sample 'massively multiplayer' games :D [/show off]

Note: I've just read in EDGE that they had playable Mario Kart DS (in multiplayer!) at the Paris European launch event for DS. Wonder if they'll have that on roadshow?

ambro25 wrote:
    [show-off]I might drop by with my 2 DS's & try & sample 'massively multiplayer' games :D [/show off]

Note: I've just read in EDGE that they had playable Mario Kart DS (in multiplayer!) at the Paris European launch event for DS. Wonder if they'll have that on roadshow?

Have you not seen the video of the 8 Nintendo guys playing it?

Looks amazing, cannt wait for that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

:oNo

Where 2 dl'? Please, pretty pretty please?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

probably neither but if i had to choose it'd be DS for me.

ambro25 wrote:
    :oNo

Where 2 dl'? Please, pretty pretty please?

HERE

Enjoy!

Advertisement